Lame Post

Sunday, September 14, 2008


My girlfriend was kind enough to inform me that last Friday's post was "lame," so I agreed to try and do better. Currently on the drawing board is my cover to the Mythos collection, due in stores November 12th... the same day my Spidey issue comes out. This is the pencil stage just prior to paints (which I will begin shortly because the cover is due on Tuesday!) Also, if all goes well, I will have a signing in November at Jim Hanley's Universe in Manhattan. I'll post official information as soon as it's all squared away.

3 comments :

  1. thanks, artist's girlfriend, it was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! Between girlfriends and moms, blogging can get pretty tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, that is a beautiful sketch, cant wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.