Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 30

Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Today, on a special Wacky Reference Wednesday, Beanbag Amerika has agreed to the release of certain incriminating pictures. Bean is a good friend of mine from my days at RISD and was gracious enough to let me use him as a model for Bruce Banner, The Hulk's alter ego.





As you can see, Bean was an obvious choice because he is a veritable ball of rage.




If I remember correctly, I did the above sketch from my head, deciding after the fact that it looked just like Bean. After asking him to model, he happily agreed and eventually showed up at my apartment in full costume. I should note that he already had the accessories, all the way down to the Bruce Banner ID card. Now that's dedication.



Thanks for all your help, Bean!

1 comment :

  1. Aww, he's so cute,especially in that last photo!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.