OMIT Originals

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amazing Spider-Man #640, Page 18, Panel 1. 2010.
Ink on Marvel board, 11 x 17.25". Original Art


The original art from One Moment in Time is now available at Splashpage Art, so feel free to shop (or just browse). Some pages have already been sold, but there's still plenty from which to choose.

I made no progress on my commissions list this week (this blog is turning into my virtual confessional), and that will probably remain the case until the new year. I'm trying to finish up a couple covers before I head home to Florida next week. The good news? I'm nearing the end of this short cover run and will shortly begin my super-secret, super-awesome project. I can barely wait. I should be back to sequential work (and Spidey) come January or February. Have a great weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Looks like I have a lot of saving up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one's forcing you... but no complaints here if you do.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.