Megacon 2011 Commissions — Apocalypse

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Apocalypse. 2011. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

I'm thankful to say I made it through Hurricane Irene unscathed, with full power and a full cupboard. If nothing else, it gave me an excuse to watch some movies and drink some beer (and then a mixed drink (and eat many Mint Milanos)).

What better time to post a picture of Apocalypse? I recently finished this, along with several other commissions. I'll be posting them in the coming weeks.

In case you didn't catch the link on Twitter, I was recently interviewed by Panel Bound about my career, how I got started, and some of the details of working for a company like Marvel. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments :

  1. For no real reason, Apocalypse has long been my favorite X-villain (maybe because the episodes of the 90's cartoon that featured him were some of the best). Excellent work as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. He's always been one of my favorites for the same reason. Plus, I just think he's a solid design. He certainly looks unhappy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.