Thursday, June 28, 2012

Boston 2012 — Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

I had the privilege of seeing The Amazing Spider-Man last night, courtesy of Marvel, and I loved every minute of it. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone were seemingly born for the roles. I was weary of the reboot coming so soon, but they won me over and I look forward to seeing more from this cast.

Have a great weekend!


  1. She's gorgeous, Paolo! I love it. After finally getting my long awaited MJ commission from you earlier this year, I think I know what I'll have to get the next time I see you. ;)

  2. Fantastic drawing(or should I say amazing?). Glad to see the movie is getting good reviews. Can't wait to see it!


  3. I'm glad to hear that the movie is good. I've had similar concerns. GOSH! And I thought you were THE Master at painting/drawing MJ! This is outstanding. Spidey's a lucky guy when you're the artist! ;)

  4. Thanks, everybody! She's a joy to paint.

  5. This is a beautiful Gwen! really love the smile and her eyes are gorgeous. Great job on this Paolo.



Related Posts with Thumbnails