NYCC 2012 Info

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Iron Man. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

New York Comic Con is almost here! I'll be there all day, every day, at table J10, right next to Joe Quinones and Maris Wicks (among many, many others). Artist Alley is in the North Pavilion, so face the water and take a right.

Face Paint will be available for $40 at my table or from Essential Sequential. And if you can't make it to the show, you can order it via the Paypal button in the sidebar. We can ship to the US, Canada, and the EU, but no orders will be filled until after the show.

If you'd like to bid on my Daredevil pin-up while supporting a good cause, check out the art auction on Saturday night, October 13th at 8pm in room 1A07.

I'll be signing at the Marvel booth on Friday from 1-2pm... and at my own table on the even hours of the day, especially if you have multiple books (which I hope you do).

And finally, a special note about CGC grading this year: certified signatures will be exclusively through Hero Initiative at booth 1575. It makes things easier for me and it supports their cause. See you at the show!


6 comments :

  1. You are really outdoing yourself! The painting looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. confused here. what's a 'Face Paint'? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be cool if I were actually selling face paint? Sorry for not mentioning — that's my new book of 100 commissions which I'll be selling at the con. I featured the cover here a few posts ago. I'll post more details once the con is done.

      Delete
    2. oh so it's finished. please bring some to Thought Bubble I'd buy one surely!

      Delete
    3. I'll try. Right now, Essential Sequential has all the copies, so I may not be able to get them before I leave.

      Delete
  3. This piece is crazy, maybe your greatest commission. Incredible Artwork, Great Job

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.