Catwoman (and Such)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catwoman. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

"I wouldn't touch you to scratch you." Love that line. Just a random smattering of art today, folks. Down below, we've got the cover to Avenging Spider-Man #17, followed by a sneak peek to my The Walking Dead #100 sketch cover. I penciled 4 covers this week, a little more than I was planning to, but it's been a blast. I've got a bunch more to do before the end of the year, but I hope to re-focus on writing come January. You could say that's my New Year's resolution. Have a great weekend!





4 comments :

  1. can't wait to see your WD#100 cover!
    that FF-Spidey cover is neat also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Milán! The Walking Dead was definitely fun to draw. Hope to do more of that in the future.

      Delete
    2. yeah if there were some variant cover issues I just hope they'll think of you ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your style! Amazing works!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.