Power Girl

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Power Girl. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

Here's another commission done in preparation for Thought Bubble. If you don't already know Power Girl's power, then you obviously didn't look at this picture long enough. As for me, I'm pretty sure the world is ending today, so I think I'm going to go visit my parents. If it doesn't end, well then I'll already be with them to celebrate Christmas. Everybody wins (unless we all lose).

I was going to do part 2 of my reference manifesto this Monday, but I'm feeling sort of lazy, and it will be Christmas Eve, anyway. Might post some life drawing instead. Have a great weekend!

6 comments :

  1. Not a bad image to have on my retinas as the world ends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you gotta go, go with a smile.

      Delete
    2. I know who this one was for! :) Jatinder I guess :D

      Delete
  2. Us boys, we latch on as babies and we just never want to let go! Without the heady formula of breasts and alcohol the human race would stumble and fall. So thank you Power Girl and all your kind ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.