Spidey #577 Preview

Thursday, October 23, 2008


Another thanks goes out to James, my loyal reader, for letting me know about a Spidey preview at marvel.com. As you can see, I'm the last to know about these things, so I need all the help I can get.

I've posted some of the black and white versions of the preview pages. This issue was a real treat to work on... it actually made a Punisher fan out of me.

Which reminds me, I think my next issue is going to be another Spidey team-up, this time with another brutal (and hairy) character. I'll give you a hint, his name in Swedish is järv. Thank you to my mom's cousin's daughter for teaching me that.





I'm slowly getting to some commissions as well. Here's a head sketch of WWII Captain America from Marvel's Ultimate Universe.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments :

  1. Really loving the new inks. The dry brush work is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's your cousin, too...the mom is your second cousin, and her daughter is your second cousin once removed (i think).

    ps. wonderful ink work, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punisher's tank-tractor is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to say anything bad about color, but these pages don't need it!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.