The Twelve No. 10

Monday, October 20, 2008


I hope everyone had a great weekend. I finally got some time away from the drawing board and managed to pick some apples in the Hudson Valley. This week I'll try and catch up on some e-mail, some commissions, maybe even go to the dentist. It's been a while.

Moving right along, this is the next cover in The Twelve series, featuring the whole gang as they stumble through the darkness towards their destiny. Only two more covers to go.



Here's the painting scan sans Photoshoppin'. I usually have to increase the contrast so that my darkest dark prints a true black, while my lightest light is the white of the printed page. I fear that this cover may print a bit too dark, but I was happy with the original.



The digital color study...




And finally, the original sketch.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.