Print Promotion

Thursday, September 17, 2009


I've got a new promotion to go along with original art purchases: from now on, if you buy one of my black and white originals from Splash Page Art, you'll get an 11" x 17" color print of your choice. This can be a colored version of the art you purchased, or anything from my catalog.

This is all thanks to my new printer, the Epson Stylus Photo R1900, a large format printer that creates beautiful prints up to 13" x 19". The prints are archival and come in glossy and matte finishes, both of which look superb. I'll have some colorful examples at the upcoming Big Apple Con in October.



Pictured below is the cover art from Young Allies next to its 13" x 19" color counterpart. I hate to say it, but it looks better than the original. Then again, being bigger does help.




Next week: I've got a crazy new Wolverine Cover coming out.

2 comments :

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.