Toronto 2012

Friday, August 2, 2013

Mary Jane Watson. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

Here are some convention sketches I did back in 2012. The Silver Surfer portrait can be found in my book of commissions, Face Paint. I've pretty much settled into my San Francisco apartment now, which features a dedicated studio (something I never had in NYC). Just need to get some shelving to make it look nice. As far as projects go, I'm working on a ton of covers, a short story for DC, and something movie-related. If all goes as planned, I'll have a post on my Red Sonja sculpture on Monday. Have a great weekend!


Psylocke. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.


Silver Surfer. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

1 comment :

  1. Great work, always a pleasure to look at your art!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.