Green Hornet #10 Cover

Monday, November 4, 2013

GREEN HORNET #10 COVER. 2013.
Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on bristol board, 11 × 17″.

I feel like 2013 is darn near over! I just booked my last gig of the year and can't accept any more work until 2014. In other news, tomorrow is the last day to bid on my Cap portrait (or many others) to benefit Hero Initiative. They also just released The Walking Dead 100 Project collection, which you can pick up at your local comic shop in trade paperback or hardcover. I've got one piece of art among 99 others.

2 comments :

  1. Your Green Hornet covers are awesome. I'm a big Jonathan Lau fan so I planned to get his covers for the GH series. When I saw how great yours were I got both covers (and continue to get both)! I hope you continue to stay on the Green Hornet covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just finished the 12th cover and will be starting the 13th this week. I'm not positive if the series will go beyond that, though. You'd have to ask Dynamite. But I always try to approach a cover as if it were my last.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.