Wacky Reference Wednesdays, No. 316

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

ATTACK ON TITAN (3 of 3). 2016.Ink(ed by Joe Rivera)
on bristol board with digital color, 11 × 17″.

This pin-up is my interpretation of a pivotal scene from Attack on Titan. I provided several thumbnail sketches with various subjects, but my editors asked if I could focus on the Armored Titan, specifically this fight scene. I really liked this drawing by AoT creator, Hajime Isayama, and so I just drew it from a slightly different angle. (Hope he doesn't mind.)


"I don't feel so good..."


inks by my Pops


blue-line print of pencils


pencils over digital sketch


digital sketch


digital layouts

4 comments :

  1. I would like to own this pin-up! Armored Titan is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rezwanul! I've got this and one other featuring the Armored Titan. My art dealer should have these pieces shortly.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.